||| FrostariaConnect |||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are a few names for people struggling :)

5 posters

Go down

Here are a few names for people struggling :) Empty Here are a few names for people struggling :)

Post  Almes1 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Warning, all of the names in this topic are Latin, the names will be given as well as their meanings. I have made this topic for those struggling to find an RP name (Like I did myself).

Aurelius - From the latin name meaning "Golden", this name is to be used for those who consider themselves, or their skills, valuable.

Athanasius - This is a great name for someone planning on joining the Immortalis family, this name is considered by many to be translated as "Immortal" or "Never ending life". Therefore it is a great choice for that specific family.

Argos - Meaning "Bright-Shining" and "Swift" is a direct choice for those who feel their fighting style is more speed and stealth than direct power.

Avitus - Meaning "Generations" or "Ancestral" is to be for those who consider themselves wise, and full of knowledge.

Basilius - Meaning "King" or "Crown" is to be for those who consider themselves a leader, or royalty amongst the people. An ideal choice for the heads of a family (:

Bertramus - Meaning "Bright Raven" or "Shining Sparrow" is ideal for those in the Sparrow family, or those who are a member of Sparrow Corp.

Brutus - Meaning "Brute" or "Heavy" for those who consider themselves large and well-built, somewhat like a berserker.

Bonifatius - Meaning "Good destiny" or "Rich fate" this is ideal for those who want good for others, as well as themselves. Used by mothers to bestow luck upon their child throughout their life.

If you would like any more names, or further meanings for a name you have picked, just post a message here and I will help you out.

Also, other members may post their names and the meanings to inspire others.
Almes1
Almes1
Sr. Forumer

Back to top Go down

Here are a few names for people struggling :) Empty Re: Here are a few names for people struggling :)

Post  Almes1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Also a few titles to add in for now would be Deus and Dominus. Deus means "God" or "Deity" and goes well with both the Vesania and Immortalis families as it would translate as "God of Madness" and "Immortal Deity". Dominus means Lord, which yet again fits in well with Immortalis and Vesania, "Lord of the insane" "Immortal Lord".
Almes1
Almes1
Sr. Forumer

Back to top Go down

Here are a few names for people struggling :) Empty Re: Here are a few names for people struggling :)

Post  lmaodude409 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Jesus, I just used one of my old names for a Hunger Games RP, Fuerte, appears it means Hope in latin, so, when I was in the Gladio family, I figured out Gladio meant sword.
Fuerte Gladio = Hope Sword
lmaodude409
lmaodude409

Back to top Go down

Post  Almes1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:22 pm

lmaodude409 wrote:Jesus, I just used one of my old names for a Hunger Games RP, Fuerte, appears it means Hope in latin, so, when I was in the Gladio family, I figured out Gladio meant sword.
Fuerte Gladio = Hope Sword

I like that one, it also means strong or forceful in Spanish, "Forceful Blade"? Sounds like a good name.
Almes1
Almes1
Sr. Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post  elite6247 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh crap please tell me RolePlay names do not HAVE to be Latin.

I already have mine, Paratus Thread. Completely made up from my little-to-nothing mind. Unsure what it is. :S?
elite6247
elite6247

Back to top Go down

Post  Almes1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm

elite6247 wrote:Oh crap please tell me RolePlay names do not HAVE to be Latin.

I already have mine, Paratus Thread. Completely made up from my little-to-nothing mind. Unsure what it is. :S?

Paratus means "Skilled" "Prepared" or "Ready" in Latin, this would mean that you were a courageous character, and almost certainly would jump into action at the sight of danger.

Also, names do not have to be Latin, but that seems to be R.A.T's "Thing" Smile
Almes1
Almes1
Sr. Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post  elite6247 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok that just blew my mind. I had no idea a name i thought i completely made up meant strong or ready.

AHHHH my life is complete Very Happy
elite6247
elite6247

Back to top Go down

Post  YeeHawk Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:12 am

qq i miss the old name thing when there was normal names instead of latin names Sad
YeeHawk
YeeHawk
Sr. Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Darkness9000- Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Wheres the already taken Forum Ninja?
-Darkness9000-
-Darkness9000-
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down