||| FrostariaConnect |||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAT site virus, possibly quitting RAT and roblox

Go down

RAT site virus, possibly quitting RAT and roblox Empty RAT site virus, possibly quitting RAT and roblox

Ah, I never thought that it would come down to quite possibly quitting roblox itself. The truth is that ROBLOX has become a fest of exploiting, hacking, and quite recently, viruses.

Let me give you the basic rundown;

I had just came back from the store after shopping for sandals/shoes/etc. (going to california next week), and I felt the urge to check up on RAT, after my absence (due to shooting countless heavies in the back and stealing their sandviches). I signed in, went to the RAT page, and suddenly, the computer crashed, and the screen was replaced with a message (fake) from the--- I don't want to go into detail in case it happens again. Did anyone else get this?

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know about that. If I do quit roblox, then I will post a different blog about all that hubbabaleu. (how do you spell that)

Oh yes, reinstalling TF2 as we speak (I had to get my dad to wipe the computer to get rid of the bug), need the RAT server IP.

Thanks,
Coordinator TKDflipyoshi1021

TKDflipyoshi1021
TKDflipyoshi1021

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

RAT site virus, possibly quitting RAT and roblox :: Comments

Boogaliboo

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm  Boogaliboo

O_O

Back to top Go down

TKDflipyoshi1021